When Syma released its first drone, it became an instant hit and released positive reviews from both critics and users. Though they were a lot of promising competitors, Syma rose to the position of being the next best alternative preferred by a lot of drone lovers both in terms of functions and price. Now that it has released its next version of drone, the Syma X8HG, the expectations are quite high with regard to its performance. But we will have to wait for a while to understand the features, pros, and cons of Syma X8HG.
The following are the features of the drone:
- The drone can operate in headless mode. Here the operator need not have to focus on the headpiece of the copter. All he needs to focus on is operating the drone in the direction of the operating rod.
- It comes along with 6-axis flight control systems and an inbuilt camera. The 6-axis equips the drone to hover a longer time mid-air when compared to other drones.
- Since it functions with the barometer set height, you need not have to pressure the accelerator nob to keep the drone in the same height.
- The drone comes along with anti-drop and anti-collision features.
- The remote controller has a button that enables the drone to go around in 3600 that helps you capture things the best possible.
- The excellent flashing lights are placed on the drone that makes it visible even in a night ride.
- No matter how good the product is, it has its own merits and demerits. So here we have listed the best and worst things of Syma.